jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Okay I'm a Republican Who Woudl Vote For Hillary Clinton

1. AnnCee profile image78
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago

After watching the first part of her interview with Greta Van Susteran. I will vote for Hillary.  I would have voted for her over John McCain and Sarah Palin.

She recognizes what is going on in this world and she has more balls than any male politician I can name including her husband.

2. MikeNV profile image76
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Then you are clearly not a Republican.

Hillary is just another Liberal Democrat who will SPIN anything to her personal advantage.

If you are sheep... watch out for the wolf in disguise.

If you want to know about Hilary just go back to the Whitewater Scandal.  Lots of unexplained "suicides".

And Clinton is great about handing out American Dollars to Foreign interests and she's also clearly and advocate of the Bilderberger Agenda.

3. TMMason profile image76
    TMMasonposted 6 years ago

She is a progressive, as is McCain... it would all end in the same policies.

Leftist anti America policies that would only cripple us further.

Also... it is a well known secret that she wants Bill in the UN so as to push to sign our soveriegnty away, and place us under the auspices of the UN.

That is just what we need.

4. 0
    Twenty One Daysposted 6 years ago

Mike, you mean the Wasilla Wolf? Yeah, she opened her mouth a little too fast. Next she'll be arresting Muslims in front of mosques while claiming she is a peaceful christian. (remember the turkey incident).

I am not either party, but Hillary Clinton has done much good for herself, her husband, her family, the state of New York, the Democratic Party and the country. What has Palin done?

5. Jim Hunter profile image62
    Jim Hunterposted 6 years ago

When any democrat espouses something you consider a conservative idea or stance, rest assured it is an act to gain votes.

Obama campaigned as more moderate than he is and the actual moderates bought his act.

They have since discovered the truth.

6. AnnCee profile image78
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago

I am a life long Republican and I would have voted for her over McCain.  I would certainly vote for her in a primary.  This bumbling narcissist Obama is such a nightmare I feel sure most Americans are ready to have a grown up sane person in the oval office.  I know Hillary is crooked and a big liar but I don't think she absolutely despises America and I don't think she would want to destabilize the country and hand our sovereignty over to the Bilderberg overlords no matter what she has told them to gain support and be in the inner circle.

I hate where politics is today.  What a crop of rats.  We need a miracle.

7. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 6 years ago

A Miracle?

8. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

I'm a little surprised there hasn't been more verbal "buyers remorse" from those who voted for Obama over Hilary.
    While I think Secretary of State is a great position for her, I would have loved to see her as POTUS.
    She'd already walked through the hot coals on national health care.
    And I believe she has bigger cujones when it comes to foreign policy than Obama.
    IDK, maybe 2012. Or maybe she's happy where she is...

9. 0
    Twenty One Daysposted 6 years ago

Mighty, from the looks of things it might be Hillary v Sarah in 2012. I highly doubt Mr. Obama has the ability to run for re-election with a split house and a leave-it-to-flubber economy.

But the alarming thing is Sarah could win, because Hillary is tired --after 2 years of campaigning and 4 years as global face-person for the foreign politics... Younger dems need a Trojan horse against the tea party, not the republic.

10. AnnCee profile image78
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago

Well Sarah seems dumb as a stump, but her heart is in the right place.  And she is tough.   Not thin skinned and ridiculous like the current American president.  Can you imagine?

11. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

I disagree that Sarah Palin's heart is in the right place. Sarah Palin's heart is about as "right" as Dick Cheney's. She's an opportunist, plain and simple.

I do agree that Hillary is tired. I just saw her on TV. She is standing in the most dangerous place on earth, the line between North Korea and South Korea. She looks tough as nails, but spent.

If it is Hillary v Sarah in 2012 I don't see it going Sarah's way. She is polarizing even within her own party. The actual support base for her politics is small, just very vocal and visible, thanks to the so-called "left-leaning" media, which is actually anything but.