jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Major Media Ready to Sue Obama Administration and Pentagon Over Gitmo

1. AnnCee profile image79
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago

This administration is alienating the entire political spectrum.   If only they could suspend reality these Dems could fundamentally transform this country into a magical utopia like they promised.

2. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

When you are ticking off the left and the right, you are probably right on course.

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You may be correct, Pcunix!

3. AnnCee profile image79
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago

So you like John McCain and Lyndsey Grahamnesty too?  You think they are right on course?

I see your point, but in the case of Obama he turned around in a full 360 degree circle making promises to every point on the political compass.   He thought his magical charm would allow him to get away with ignoring all his promises to everyone and nobody would notice.  Magical thinking.  Downfall of Democrats.

4. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

Oh, Ann - we know your politics.

Obama is doing a good job.   You'll never understand that, but I think most of America does.

AnnCeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you believe in magic Pcunix.

Don't you read polls?

5. lovemychris profile image81
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

Even Bush said he didn't govern by polls. Polls are a form of brain-washing.

Like I could ask you and 10 of your friends if you like Obama, and then make a poll saying "The majority of Americans dis-like Obama"....

It's fuzzy math, polling.

6. KFlippin profile image60
    KFlippinposted 6 years ago

They plan and plot the progress of their elections by polls, quite reliably....yet we're supposed to believe they suddenly become 'fuzzy math' once a President is elected? Allrighty then....

7. AnnCee profile image79
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago

It's clear that Bush didn't govern by polls, he never even responded to the mountains of crap the left pile on him.  Don't complain, don't explain were words he lives by.  Too much not explaining for my taste actually especially regarding the southern border.

But Obama is another story.   He complains and whines and explains and explains and whines and moans and whines and blames and scowls and snarls and whines. . . .

Sort of like you on the forums, huh?

AnnCeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Personal comments much?  Typical Democrat.

Nope, personal observation!  You complain about complainers!  Hypocritical?  No doubt!

8. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

The great thing about law suits is they take years and years to come to trial... so long that by the time the issue is in court the relevancy has passed in most cases.

And the Government has unlimited funds and every method imaginable to eliminate those bringing the suit.

working