jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Serial Killer caught on FACEBOOK

1. theirishobserver. profile image59
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

A serial killer was caught after he became a Facebook friend with the daughter of one of his victims.

Mark Dizon, a 28-year-old computer technician in the Philippines, was charged with killing nine people - six Filipinos, an American, a Canadian and a Briton - in three different robberies at hotels and homes this month in Angeles city.

1. CASE1WORKER profile image85
      CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

glad I wasn't his friend!  just shows how careful you have to be on social networking sites

2. wildorangeflower profile image61
      wildorangeflowerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good, he was caught! Sick person he is.

2. Chaotic Chica profile image85
    Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago

Really? Are you kidding me?  Ignorant people can be so darn cocky with their imagined superiority!  What nerve!

3. H.C Porter profile image84
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

Good- one less sick person out there threatening the safety of others. What an idiot-was he trying to get caught or was he just messing with the victims child?

4. Jim Hunter profile image62
    Jim Hunterposted 6 years ago

Don't know much about facebook but it seems to me one should only be friends with people they actually know.

Or not.

1. Kyriana profile image80
      Kyrianaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I lot of people add people to play some of the games like Mafia Wars and Farmville so they have a lot of people they don't actually know on their friends list.
      I have about 400 on mine. Mostly from a game I used to play. It works out when I share my hubs on FB they go out to more people than if it was just my family and friends and if any of them like the hub and share it out.. even better.
      I do get some traffic from facebook that way.
      I hope that made sense.

5. SIVAGNANAM, V. profile image61
    SIVAGNANAM, V.posted 6 years ago

I think facebook consists of a bunch of very important persons. To prove it, the serial killer has entered the facebook.

6. 0
    Uma07posted 6 years ago

I heard someone say Facebook is not a very friendly site.This probably proves it.

7. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 6 years ago

I had to take a look at this thread ... Glad to see it's not one of my friends. Well, you never know, do you?

8. blackhatworld profile image60
    blackhatworldposted 6 years ago

I live just a few blocks away where his last murders took place.  It was pretty scary here for awhile...we all started locking our doors more often.