Freedom of Speech and Censorship in China. Do you care?

1. rlaframboise profile image61
    rlaframboiseposted 6 years ago

I have an article entitled Freedom of Speech and Censorship in China, it quickly rose to a hubscore of 80 from 50 shortly after posting. It has now fallen all the way to 49 and my analytics account shows that the majority of traffic on the article is from China.

Do you think the Chinese government would vote my article down or do you think it is Chinese hubbers content with their governments fascist policies?

I think my article calls attention to the abuses of the communist governments abuses of human rights and I would appreciate it if anyone who agrees with me would vote the article up to combat this Chinese onslaught. I know the Chinese government and it's sympathizers want to squelch free speech but seeing it first hand is incredible.

2. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 6 years ago

China's population is more than 20% of humanity. When such a large group of people suffer by their cruel governmemt, it is no sin to raise our voice in support of those hapless people.  If those people have a say on their destiny, they will certainly throw that government into the deep oceans.

It is pity that more than 10 million Chinese people are languishing in jails without any time-limit.  In addition to holding them in prisons, they are given hard labour... wage-less labour.

It is a pity that a large area, equal to India's size is being occupied by China illegally... Tibet.   Its legal rule Dalai Lama is denied permission to visit Tibet.  He now lives in India.