jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Falun Gong is Good, Chinese Communist Party Evil.

1. Zubyre profile image53
    Zubyreposted 6 years ago

Most people know Falun Gong, a peaceful qigong (tai chi like exercise) only promotes health, goodness and well being to the practitioners worldwide, some 100 million now practicing. So why would the Chinese Communist Party declare war on this peaceful group that cultivates truthfulness compassion and forbearance?
    Why have the Chinese Communist Party killed over 3,000 of it's innocent adherents, who aren't in the least interested in interfering in politics and just want to practice their exercises in peace? Why have 100,000 of these good people been sent to labour camps and been tortured?

Please visit my hub for more related issues to do with China, Chinese traditional culture and other aspects pertaining to this important topic.

Thank you,

2. alternate poet profile image75
    alternate poetposted 6 years ago

Why are you promoting direct lies and ridiculous propoganda in these forums.  Falun Gong is an outrageous organisation with ridiculous and dangerous ideas.  It is a simple confidence trick masquerading as religion and should be dealt with as the criminal organisation that it is.

The only reaosn it exists at all is because it poses as a Christian body and attracts support from outside China from people who do not know what it is.

1. seanorjohn profile image80
      seanorjohnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT FALON GONG. Sorry about caps. lots of crazy religions about. But you shouldn't die for your beliefs.

a bit harsh, alternate.

1. alternate poet profile image75
        alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As far as I am aware nobody has died escept the vulnerable and gullible people who have fallen victim to this weird sect who claim, among many other things, that people will grow back limbs if they ask god for them, and who have talked many people out of getting medical help because they can trust in god !

Some of them have been imprisoned for this kind of behaviour and for using it as 'begging' tool disguised as proselytising (which is illegal in China, and begging is not).

The Chinese authorities have 'cracked down' on them to stop this clear confidence trick - but stories of thousands of deaths and imprisonments are just media hype whipped up by deliberately intrusive interference and by christian groups who do not know what they are doing except that this con trick poses as a christian sect.

No - I don't think I am being harsh on these weirdo's.