Organizing for America campaign.

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 6 years ago

Hi Hubbers!  As some of you know, the conservative movement has taken to a whole new low concerning our individual freedoms.

The conservative tea party republicans want to take away people's citizenship, they want to stop people from being able to get healthcare, they want to privatize social security, they want to change the 1st amendment to reflect only Christian ideology amongst many mind numbing things.

They say they want to protect the Constitution but are trying to destroy it all together.  I do fear that people aren't paying enough attention so I have decided to volunteer to Organize America and get people to vote.

Specifically for Democrats.  I will be hosting an event called Don't Waste Your Vote in Hawaii next week.  Although I have never hosted an event like this before I am encouraging others to do the same as well.

If we liberals and democrats or non party voters and independents do not, then the Republicans might win by default because of wasted votes. 

So help us and join me.  You can host your own no matter where you are in America.  Like I said, I have never done anything like this but I will go for it because it means a lot to me.

In the up coming elections the message is pretty simple, "if you don't use it you lose it". 

Or register to vote at … omegraphic