jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Is your land or home in jeoporady? Did you hear, of some new laws?

1. heart4theword profile image61
    heart4thewordposted 6 years ago

I just heard recently, that there are bills in the White House, about to be signed...that would put people off their properties.  The law would state certain counties, to be put back into it's orginial habitat. 

How would that happen? Would those people be vacated from their land and forced to move to bigger cities?  It doesn't sound like there is any plan to pay people for their land, and it seems that the reason would be to centralize people, for better control of them?

Have you heard about this, what is your opinion?  Does it matter to you, if it doesn't affect you directly?  The question is if this happens to others, what's to say it won't happen to those who turn a blind eye?

1. PrettyPanther profile image87
      PrettyPantherposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You said you have "heard" this.  Where did you hear it?  Was it a reputable source?  Have you tried to research the issue yourself to confirm whether or not it is true?  And, if the basic premise is true, what about the details?

2. 0
      Texasbetaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you looked any of this up to find out if it is true before you react to it? It is the first logical step.

3. IntimatEvolution profile image83
      IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is this possible?

Its been over four weeks now, and the news hasn't mentioned anything.  I think if people were to be put out of their homes, the news would be all over that one.

2. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I have heard of this idea as being part of what is known as Agenda 21. Google it and you will find out a lot more.

1. bgamall profile image87
      bgamallposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Looks pretty harmless. It is a call to peace and the importance of environmental impact reports. It has been around since 1992. This isn't a Tea Party scare tactic is it? People are still building houses and buying air conditioners.

3. heart4theword profile image61
    heart4thewordposted 6 years ago

I did write a site, that has the information posted, as to where this idea or thought came from.  About homes built in 1978 and prior.