jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

"APNewsBreak: Obama to hold rallies in 4 states": Yahoo!

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image32
    fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago

Web-site/URL: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100909/ap_ … a_campaign

Why? There is clear evidence that Obama's endorsements are NOT working in 2010. Just look at what happened to ARLEN SPECTER.

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 6 years ago in reply to this

4 more locations to say "Bushdunit" same old stuff, new podium.

1. Abecedarian profile image81
        Abecedarianposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hate to burst your bubble, heard the speech. Went quite well and Bush wasn't in it. It was good enough that John Boehner is worried and is now trying to "deal" on keeping the tax cuts for the "wealthy" for 2 years. Wow, glad to hear your "Nancy Pelosi" is out there batting for the RICH guy.

2. Abecedarian profile image81

Arlen Specter was not a referendum on Obama, it was the fact that he'd switched parties. You guys are so good at spinning it's no wonder you don't get dizzy.

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image32
        fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is true

2. fishskinfreak2008 profile image32
        fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dude, I support Obama. I was only making a point that his endorsements are not working AS WELL in 2010

2. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

It's truly a sign of the American spirit that four states would still allow Obama to cross they're borders.  And they say we're not a tolerant nation.  Ha.

1. Abecedarian profile image81

I don't know what nation you belong to, but I belong to a United Nation and in these United States of America, President Barack Obama is our elected President. Although many lunatics talk of leaving the Union, they are too cowardly todo so and quite frankly, without the handouts that they stand in line for from the President, states couldn't function on their own. Just look at Alaska, they are the largest welfare state, 70% of their funding comes from our tax dollars and the federal government.

working