jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

President COOL !!! or FOOL !!!

1. Son Of Liberty profile image60
    Son Of Libertyposted 8 years ago

President Bush and U.S. Air Force Academy graduate Theodore Shiveley, from Plano, Texas, bump chests and others, during the Air Force Academy graduation ceremony, Wednesday, May 28, 2008, in Colorado Springs, Colo.
    Listen I know its the 21 Century, and who knows if Im just getting tooooo old ( 33 ). But not for nothing can someone tell Micheal Jackson ( OH I mean President Bush )  that playtime happens like this anytime between Pre-School and Grad-School or if your career is Sports. Mr Bush you are President of the United States, act like it. ( Oh wait, Why should he now??? ) One more year left..... I need to hear your comments. Maybe a Fresh Thought or 2 may change my mind. MAYBE...

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Nothing Bush does surprises me.

3. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago

I have often thought about the pressure (from all arenas and individuals) on a President. Imagine having to stay emotionally strong with so much condemnation and perception (twisted or not) from other people. Is it any wonder entertainers go bonkers, presidents have sex with interns, or say stupid things...or do silly things with that amount of "pressure" on them from an entire nation and world?

I think it's great he can act fun...he deserves it.  Now if it was sex with an intern, I would (and did) draw the line because it was an abuse of power and position and youth.

4. William F. Torpey profile image83
    William F. Torpeyposted 8 years ago

President Bush is already having plenty of fun -- hiding out from photographers at McCain's fundraisers, ducking reporters who are asking about Scott McClellan's new book ("What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington’s Culture of Deception") and trying to decide the best timing for dropping bombs on Iran  (to give McCain a boost in the November elections.)