Does telling the truth hurts?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (27 posts)
  1. ViralWhisper profile image60
    ViralWhisperposted 13 years ago

Does telling the truth hurts? I have to reveal some truth that

you may never want to know or even read about. Nonetheless,

they are true so be forewarned.

1. The USA will never be as mighty militarily and economically

as it once was.

2. The US dollar will go down in value.

3. The US economy will be very fragile and gloomy.

4. The UK will be a dominant force again for advocating

world peace. 

5. The European currency will steadily rise in value.

6. China will continue to rise as a world power both

economically and militarily.

7. Russia is still a world power militarily and make no mistake

about it.

8. Israel will always be a target of terrorism where the mother

of all wars the world has never seen will start.

9. The G-8 and the G-20 will take over the world's economy

10. A New World Order is in the works and is coming very soon

11. An emerging leader from the East will become the most

powerful and the most feared individual in the world

12. http://twitter.com/djo2 for critical truths

1. IntimatEvolution profile image67
      IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is a matter of opinion.  YOUR opinions are not necessarily representative of the "truth(s)." If they were, well then I guess you'd be boss.  However, seeing how you are not, they are classified as an opinion.

I'm so glad we cleared that up, aren't you?smile

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

1. IntimatEvolution profile image67
          IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know.  I just couldn't resist.lol

2. ViralWhisper profile image60
        ViralWhisperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There are fictions and there are facts. I'm just stating the facts.

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

And one you left out..

You must be delusional. Enough said.

1. Rafini profile image82
      Rafiniposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

I was thinking pessimistic. hmm big_smile

Hey Rafini, there could other words used too, to describe this one's problems. Psychologically disturbed, mentally inept and even others I could use, but get banned for. lol

Agreed. smile  (Don't get banned!!  lol   Not for this one, anyway.  make it for something totally worthwhile. big_smile )

Judge not, so you won't get judged. Condemn not, so you won't get condemned.

Dude, you need to get a life. I realize there are smarter people in the world than I am, but you're supposed truths/facts, possess not a lick of common sense.

There is a remote possibility some of what you said might come true, but even the simplest of people would have enough common sense not claim it as truth.

Therefore, you're delusional, irrational and only guessing.

As someone else already said- it's your OPINION and nothing more.

I am not forcing anybody here to believe in what i say but let me tell you that knowing the truth will set us all free.

lol  funny you should say that....my truth tells me You are Very pessimistic! lol

2. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 13 years agoin reply to this

agreed...how's this...13. the sun will never come out again smile

That would be really bad, if that did happen. lol

1. profile image0

that would really suck...

I wouldn't go that far. tongue But it certainly would be healthy for life on Earth. yikes

1. profile image0

big_smile

3. timorous profile image81
    timorousposted 13 years ago

Don't ya just luv sarcasm? lol

Get a life smartyViralpants...

4. alternate poet profile image67
    alternate poetposted 13 years ago

Enough on that list that IS likely to happen, and it is only in the same delusional camp as some of the contributers here.  We have the right wing christian guy directly making up lies about Obama and admitting it and then further down the same thread chatting as if it were true- religious posters by the dozen who are hardly literate but push their weird values, and some who push their own view of life and things as though it is a truth.  Hard to sort the delusional from the egomaniacs from the straight nutcases.

Some people believe they are strong and smart but in reality they are weak and ignorant.

5. Daniel Carter profile image61
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

And if what you write is true, ViralWhisper, what reaction do you want from others?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Certainly not to become a famous hubber or to become the most likable person here but just to share some facts that might be helpful to some people with open minds who are curious of the future and of the things that will certainly happen and affect us all very, very soon.

6. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...i wanna know the truth....are tim horton's better than crispy cremes or are crispy cremes better than tim horton's.....

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t6/car4dave/bkimages/Simpsons_Donuts-l.jpg

7. srwnson profile image61
    srwnsonposted 13 years ago

Speaking as an avid donut eater, as sometimes on the road that's all I can get, I love Crispy Creme. That's the truth

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...ouch....that truth hurt!.......i thought i was prepared for the answer, but i guess i wasn't......thanks for the truth tho!....

8. alternate poet profile image67
    alternate poetposted 13 years ago

@ the OP - The error you made was to criticise America directly and indirectly - it will always provoke an irrational response. Stating the clearly obvious as your first item will have been where they stopped reading.  Half of what you put up is very likely to come true, but it IS all your opinion which you cannot claim as truths.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)