jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Another (non?) violent act of Islam

1. weholdthesetruths profile image61
    weholdthesetruthsposted 6 years ago

Cartoonist Molly Norris, who publicly started a mini fad called "draw Mohammed day", by asking readers to draw their own Mohammed cartoons, has vanished.   

Because of the fatwa against her, calling for her death, for having somehow injured Mohammed or Islam or whatever it is they have imagined, Molly Norris has had to vanish.  With the assistance and advice of the FBI, she has had to move, cut off all ties with friends, change her name and appearance and location and has now, for all intents and purposes, completely given up her life, in order to avoid death. 

For those ignorants among us, who claim that there is no problem with Islam in the US, please justify your unwillingness to understand the depth of the problem. 

Whether there are 1,2, 4, or 39 million Muslims that live here without committing crimes, is immaterial.  What matters is that organized Islam, the world wide authories and those who follow them, are willing to kill anyone, anywhere, in the name of their religion.   

In other Shariah Law enforcement news, a New Jersey man was fired from his public employment job for having burned the Koran.  While burning the flag is considered protected speech, burning the Koran is not, and sanctions will be placed against you for insulting Islam.   

Fortunately, death sentences by the state have not yet been implemented for violations of Sharia Law, but presumably, continued efforts will bring them about.

2. alternate poet profile image75
    alternate poetposted 6 years ago

Another heap of raving loony b@llsh/t ?

1. weholdthesetruths profile image61
      weholdthesetruthsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Every bit is fact.   Try disputing it.   You can't.

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
        Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It must really bite that your country allows religious freedom. lol

So funny. Muslims breed faster than anyone in my country and are dedicated to indoctrinating their kids. They will soon out number the Kristians. Then what are you going to do?

1. aka-dj profile image79
          aka-djposted 6 years ago in reply to this

More to the pint, "What are YOU going to do?"

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
            Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Same as I am doing now. Ridicule them and hope to eventually educate them to drop this silly religious nonsense in favor of rational stewardship of the planet and genuine peace and lack of division.

If you two do not destroy yourselves and me with a major war over who's invisible super daddy is the most peaceful that is. wink

I can't remember if you are one of the ones praying for Jesus to come back and smite the non believers and force us to our knees or not.

Are you praying for Armageddon?