jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Ron Paul Rejects the Tea Party of Beck/Palin

1. bgamall profile image85
    bgamallposted 6 years ago

He warned in late August that these two would take the rank and file for a ride. He said Beck isn't interested in the constitution.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image71
      Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

He's right. I don't agree with Ron Paul on many issues, but I respect his integrity. Dick Armey, Sal Russo and the Koch brothers are taking the Tea Partiers for a ride for their own evil purposes.

2. learner.brown profile image59
      learner.brownposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Couldn't agree more. I adore Ron Paul, but even if I didn't, it should be crystal clear that the Tea Party is hurting any hope of a conservative movement.

Beck thinks he's a prophet. Palin loves the spot light. They are both in it for themselves, not for the people of this country.

The Tea Party is handing this upcoming elections back to the Democrats.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image71
        Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Tea Party is wrecking the GOP also.

1. bgamall profile image85
          bgamallposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Historical conservatism, whether you agree with it or not, is slow to war and for balanced budgets. Beck and Palin are John Bircher's as the Birch society was formed by Koch bros dad, Fred. They hate communism, but don't hate the banksters.

As I wrote on my blog, they divert attention from the banksters to the borrowers and communists as being the reason for our financial crisis. This is very wrong, and I am sure Ron Paul sees through this very clearly.

working