jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

who thinks obama should be given more time and less criticism?

1. pisean282311 profile image58
    pisean282311posted 6 years ago

obama inherited a state of affairs which was far from ideal..now since his ratings are low,do you think he needs more time before being judged or do you think his criticism is justified and he has under performed ?

1. lady_love158 profile image61
      lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

The sooner we can get Obama out the better it will be for everybody! If it were up to me I'd fire him and all the democrats in congress too!

pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol but are republicans better lot?

2. Abecedarian profile image80
      Abecedarianposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Honestly, with the fearmongering and divisive behavior of the Tea Party-GOP, it wouldn't matter if he had 8 years. As long as they keep up that tone and you have "followers"  like miss lady_love who can't spout a single fact, which is typical of  their rhetoric,  nothing will change. It will be a continued battle to pass a bill, appoint anyone to a position on his cabinet or to the bench.
      I actually hope that they do win. So, all those uninformed individuals who live off Social Security, Welfare, Medicaid, Unemployment, who are trying to run their small businesses will finally "feel" what they've supported. It will hurt all Americans, which is sad, but the reality, unless you feel it you won't understand it and they'll just keep on using attack after attack after attack.

2. Evan G Rogers profile image82
    Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago

first off, this entire discussion is nonsense.

Please to be reading the second article of the Constitution to realize that almost 90% of what he has done is unconstitutional. (I know that he's not the first president to be doing such unconstitutional things, but he still took an oath to uphold it)

Second, My tax dollars are still funding a war in afghanistan and pakistan? really?  What am i gaining from this idiotic waste of money?

"we just marched in, we can just march out"

pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

well i understand tax dollars being funded in afghanistan but usa if gets off without graceful exit would be in more trouble...

2. Abecedarian profile image80
      Abecedarianposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Then get off the forum and don't comment Mr. Rogers. Why don't you list the 2nd article for us and the "things" that he's done that you find "unconstitutional". More FACTS, less RHETORIC.
      Bush sent us in 2 wars, if we were after Al-Qaeda, we should have never been in Iraq. That would have saved us Billions, but he wanted Sadaam out. He ignored Afghanistan and so, we now have to go there to go after Al-Qaeda, WE ARE NOT A WAR WITH PAKISTAN. More rhetoric. Why don't you read up on some of the facts. Under the previous administration, Blackwatter and other Cheney buddies received millions of dollars for services they can't account for. Did you think to complain then?

working