Is ewaste an important issue to you?

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Many people still are stuck on global warming and stopping it. Of course there are certain things we shouldn't do in order to keep or enviornment clean. But a lot of what is said about global warming and climate change has little to no merit to it. Not that it should be taken lightly, there is something BIGGER that should be covered as much, if not more than global warming.

Ewaste is a growing problem and it needs to be stopped. If you are on the global warming bandwagon, join this one and really make a difference.

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Obviously, I'm the only one lol.

2. EmpressFelicity profile image84
    EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago

I thought that you meant spam, until I googled it lol  Yeah, definitely agree with you on that one.  Our local council (I'm in the UK) doesn't collect defunct electronic equipment from your house unless you're prepared to pay extra over and above what you pay in council tax (part of which goes towards your domestic refuse collection).  If you have a car, you can take it down to the local tip and they won't charge you but non-drivers like me would have to get a cab!