jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Carl Palladino Just Slit His Own Throat Yesterday.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image70
    Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago

N.Y. Tea Tard candidate for governor had to be restrained yesterday from attacking a NY Post reporter. Also he has been criticized for sending racist emails.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2010/04 … peful.html

Correction: Paladino, not Pallidino.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry Ralph, that's only going to increase his popularity among teabaggers.

Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No doubt, but how many Tea Baggers are there in NY? I'm betting on Cuomo.

2. weholdthesetruths profile image60
      weholdthesetruthsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, knowing your strong affinity for blatant untruth....   We'll eventually get truth out and you will, of course, be wrong.   As you are about all things at times and all places.

Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"We'll eventually get truth out and you will, of course, be wrong.   As you are about all things at times and all places."

Wow! That's a pretty extreme statement. You mean I haven't posted anything with which you agree? Paladino is an arrogant, ignorant hot head not fit for public office.

1. weholdthesetruths profile image60
          weholdthesetruthsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Whether or not paladino is fit for office I can't say.   But, if he's an ignorant arrogant hothead, that places him on very equal ground with his opponent.   except, his opponent is wholly corrupt, so, given the choice betwene the two, Paladino would win, on that basis alone.

2. profile image0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Cuomo will win, yes.

3. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Paladino showed his true colors. He is a thug. If this is how he behaves while trying to woo voters,what could we possibly expect from him as a leader?
    BTW, I thought tea partiers were supposed to be holier than thou. Fathering a child out of wedlock doesn't quite fit with that pretense, does it?

4. scratch-n-sniff profile image61
    scratch-n-sniffposted 6 years ago

Paladino was protecting his family. Would you do the same in the capital region? I bet you would, and, from my experience you act like punks around the tri-region of albany anyway. You're just mad he is for Western New York and you're not about Buffalo.
    If someone brought your children in a political debate how would you react?
    I've seen the video of the confrontation and from what I have seen the reporter was the one who had to be held or pushed away from Paladino by a bodyguard. Enough said.
    NY is crooked- downstate anyway, and that reporter had something to do with sending snoops to his daughter's house. Everyone seen that. We know that. Good day!

Vote for the man who don't need the money come election time now kids. smileP

5. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Ah, I see. It's an upstate/downstate issue. Bums and thugs know no boundaries. Plenty in Brooklyn, Queens and Westchester as well as Rochester, I daresay.
    Unfortunately, just like nationally, no one elected official is ever going to satisfy everyone or represent everyone's interests.

6. Evan G Rogers profile image81
    Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago

back when the tea party was about liberty, things were good.

About 4 days later, they all started worshiping Palin.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have to agree.  Early on they took some positions that most people can appreciate or at least come close to agreement on. (of course, with Dick Armey on board you had to see the wackiness coming).  Sarah seems to have opened the door to any right-wing crackpot who has visions of taking out the government; one even proposing "second amendment solutions".

7. Ralph Deeds profile image70
    Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago

It's interesting that the reporter who confronted Paladino works for one of Rupert Murdoch's right wing newspapers. Curious. I wonder if that means that Murdoch isn't supporting Paladino?

working