jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Jeni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice...

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

...Clarence Thomas, started this new website representing the TEA Party type thought...I was quite surprised smile

2. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Interesting site.
    I could find no reference to Jeni Thomas, although I didn't read every page.
    I did, however, find this little quiz to find out what political viewpoint you have quite amusing. According to this I am a LIBERTARIAN lol

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
      SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I saw her a few months ago on a news program talking about it. Of course she is not going to be promoting it "in her name", just because she "could" being a SCOTUS wife.

she has moved into doing interviews and being a sort of commentator on the news shows(what do you call them???)...just saw her in a foxnews clip

yea, i took that "test" too...those are so "interesting"...makes me wonder how extreme one's attitude has to be to be labeled something particular...I don't like labels, they're not healthy, for the most part smile

3. maven101 profile image76
    maven101posted 6 years ago

Jeni Thomas, the much maligned wife of justice Thomas, was the target of a vicious personal assault by the liberal press and progressives agitating against Judge Thomas's nomination to the Supreme Court...The true face of the progressive was exposed during that shameful and subtly racial attack on her marriage to him...
    Checking out the site, it seems to be  a conservative org that plans to disseminate information concerning the coming mid-terms...If she has endorsed it I see no problem with judicial conflict...simply information being made available to those so inclined...Larry