jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

H.Care andTyranny

1. Evan G Rogers profile image82
    Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago

Hey all,

I just wanted to point you all to an interesting article that discusses the Health care bill's effects on the GOLD MARKET.

Yes, you read that correctly. For SOME reason (cough) the crammed-down-our-throats Health Care legislation had in it, mysteriously, a passage that makes it harder to buy and own gold.

It also makes it so that the federal government has a written record of who has bought/owns gold.

Just a reminder as to why this is relevant: FDR, after a market crash that occurred because of horrendous monetary inflation, made OWNING GOLD ILLEGAL. He - BY EXECUTIVE ORDER, NOT EVEN AN ACT OF LEGISLATION - confiscated gold from the people of the USA.

So I wanted to just show you all that, indeed, the health care bill wasn't ALL about helping people out, it was also about furthering the government/federal reserve monopoly and control over our money supply.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/index.php … ;sid=23094

1. Pcunix profile image90
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Correction: crammed down Your throat.  Welcomed as a first start by many of us.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image82
        Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

but why was there a piece of legislation included about gold? That's nonsense!

"We need affordable health care for all...

... and we need to know who owns gold..."

1. Pcunix profile image90
          Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because the idiot system we have allows unrelated things to be tacked on.  It happens with every bill.

2. couturepopcafe profile image59
      couturepopcafeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Seriously disturbed Congress.  I guess that's why they had to pass it before they could read it.

3. rachellrobinson profile image83
      rachellrobinsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't really surprise me, how long was that bill 1400 pages? (that might be wrong) But can they really write a bill that long and have it only do with health care. I know when it was still being debated there was a question as to whether or not you home schooled your children and if so it gave the state the right to go into your home because home schooled children were considered at risk children versus children in public school, and again I am not sure what that has to do with affordable health care for all.

2. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

So what's the big deal? Buy silver!

working