jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Do you like China and Vietnam?

1. 56
    Joseph Tposted 6 years ago

There are no human rights in China and Vietnam. The government of Vietnam was a gang of robbers and murderers; they tortured and killed their opponent citizens daily; the same also happened to China which is Vietnam’s mastermind. China is still smarting over the "affront" it suffered when dissident Liu Xiaobo was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize last week. Everybody around the world knew The Chinese government of killing Falun Gong practitioners and harvesting their organs.
               What would you like to do when you heard somebody praised: “ There is one nation in the world which has the best economic system is China, and Vietnam is following China in their improvement”

1. dutchman1951 profile image61
      dutchman1951posted 6 years ago in reply to this

We are all not qualified to comment, because when we as Americans saw Viet Nam, we were 19 year old Marines and Army troops all to ready to fight, and later when we all saw China,  we were there because of CIA in-roads for World banking business.

Both atmospheres are not good for making honest  judgments of those people as truth. And real world History has already proved the Leaderships intentions. Also South Vietnamese Leadership was not so honest either!

Ask the historians at the Lindon Johnson library for the real story of that!

I think you need to re-organize your thoughts here into much clearer writing. I am not sure what you are asking exactly?

Also, Considering that our own Court Jester,  Obama,  also won the Peace prize?  If your gauging opinion by that...what does it really tell you?

And...When did China ever become the Mastermind of Viet-my..?

If you are saying there are no Human rights there, you bet there are not, true; but that is always ignored when the U.S. needs the Money and goods purchased politicaly. China wants Gold, the U.S. needs cash soo... we all learn Chineese!

2. 0
    态万方posted 6 years ago

By the way, what is Falungong?

3. 56

Thanks all for your posts

4. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 6 years ago

I like China because, they were able to remain isolated for more than 25 years, without representation in the UNO and other countries. Till now, China is able to uphold their pride in the world. I like China because it was under the influence of Budhism for over 2000 years. Even now, its monasteries are there. I like China because no western power can dream of colonising Asia again. China is sitting there like a giant, forbidding foreigners.

I like Vietnam because, inspite of its small size, it has fought with the US for over 35 years and driven them out. Their commitment to their national identity should be respected.

Against China, we have a bunch of complaints like colonising Tibet, violation of human rights and other things. But for these things, the Chinese people only can respond fittingly. If Mao-tse-tung can march 10000 Kms to establish his rule, has no one thought of repeating it to drive out communism from China?
    It is upto those people to determine their destiny. Outside interference can work only upto a level.... certainly it will never work in giant countries like China and India.

1. SiddSingh profile image60
      SiddSinghposted 6 years ago in reply to this

China has been a permanent member of UN Security Council, with full veto powers, since UN was formed.

5. 56

Thanks  VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA for your thoughtful and observed comment. I think there are the difference between the Chinese government and the wonderful Chinese people as well as between the corrupt Vietnamese government and the heroic Vietnamese people. I like  and respect Chinese and Vietnamese people, but not with their arrogant and corrupt government

1. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
      VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mr.Joseph T,  we are not concerned what happens in China or Vietnam.  Corruption, human rights abuses, etc are their internal affairs; those affected should only respond for them.  We cannot brand their governments as corrupt as we have no proof. 

As an outsider, we should be concerned only about their military adventurism against India, helping Pakistan in building up their nuclear armoury, construction of road in Karakoram, and continued claim for Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim and NE Kashmir. Before they act, our Govt. should take steps to restore the lost parts from China and Pakistan.

6. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

don;t  know much about these places, but i am learning

7. Rajab Nsubuga profile image60
    Rajab Nsubugaposted 6 years ago

I like China because it made use of what it had to fight poverty. Its economy has fared quite well under the World economic recess.It also stands firm when it comes to defending principles.