jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Kentucky - Freedom's name is Paul

1. Evan G Rogers profile image83
    Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago

Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm inviting a hornet's nest of hatred. But this is a plea to Kentucky voters to vote for freedom by voting for Rand Paul this upcoming election.

Paul, a doctor, has a sound understanding of Austrian Economics - the only school of economics to properly illustrate every economic recession, depression and panic since 1819 (and earlier!).

He values your freedom - he opposes all bailouts of every sort. Remember how you actually had to work for your money? He knows that the government didn't! Companies shouldn't get money unless they're providing services that consumers want - and Paul knows this.

On National Defense, Paul understands that the best offense is a sound defense... and a non-interventionist foreign policy! Why should we be stirring up hornet's nests around the world? Paul opposes all foreign interventions, and is completely for closing down our so-horribly-out-of-date military bases around the world (really? we still have military bases in Japan? -- even though our soldiers are hated over there?)

He truly understands that there WILL be consequences to Bernanke's and Greenspan's recent QUADRUPLING of the money supply! How could there not be? When money supply increases, your purchasing power decreases... and busts follow. Paul fully supports abolishing the federal Reserve.

Paul is for lowering taxes, but who's kidding who? You gotta cut spending to lower taxes.

He's fully opposed to the Patriot act, and all such legislation. This alone should win him your vote.

He ACTUALLY understands the Constitution!! Remember how "words mean what they mean"? well, apparently government has forgotten about this, and has practically murdered the Constitution. Paul wants to revive it.

Want to learn more? Just ask! I want YOU to vote for Paul. Rand Paul.

1. Jesusjohn78 profile image81
      Jesusjohn78posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wish we had some one like Ron or Rand Paul to vote for in ohio!!

1. Evan G Rogers profile image83
        Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

agreed - I'm in ohio as well.

Here's a list of the Libertarian Party's candidates in Ohio

ALso, the constitutional party is a good alternative to "tax and spend"

2. Jesusjohn78 profile image81
    Jesusjohn78posted 6 years ago

the libertarian and the constitutional party are both good choices