jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

"Political ads: mean, and getting meaner, before Nov. 2": Yahoo!

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image33
    fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago

Web-site/URL: http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_exclusive … NhbGFkcw--

According to this article, the Democrats are now down to only 204 seats in the House and the GOP has 231? That means Democrats have ALREADY lost control of the House.

2. Abecedarian profile image82
    Abecedarianposted 6 years ago

Since the elections aren't certified yet, it's rediculous to believe any of the crap that is being put out.  According to the media in 2008, Obama and McCain were neck in neck and it was going to be hard for Obama to win. Less than an hour after the polls closed, it wasn't McCain who won.
    It's getting crazy with all the slander going on in the campaign ad wars, but no one is putting out ads on what they would actually do for their state, let alone the country.

3. William R. Wilson profile image59
    William R. Wilsonposted 6 years ago
  4. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

It's all a huge psy-op. If you don't see it, they've got you!

But after all, they started 6 months before Obama was even sworn in.

A deliberate, planned and executed coup-de-tat on a Democratially elected government.

These goony thugs deserve whatever comes their way.....By their own fruits you shall know them, and by their own hands shall they die.

Live by the sword/die by the sword

It's what comes out of your mouth that kills you.

1st and foremost: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

You got it bub!!!

5. csmcmanus profile image60
    csmcmanusposted 5 years ago

I think it is awesome that they are going at it so much this year.
    With the recent lifting of the caps on spending, these two parties are doing their best to control the voters. I want to say that ad spending this cycle has jumped by 30 percent. Now that's an economic stimuli!

I just wish there was mud slinging during the off election cycle as well.