jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Makes me wonder what she's hiding.

1. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Christine O'Donnell came right out and announced she is NOT a witch.  Hillary Clinton has not seen fit to do so as of yet.  What's she hiding from us????

2. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

It's true. Hillary did dabble in witchcraft early on. She used to be a REPUBLICAN! lol

1. KFlippin profile image59
      KFlippinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good One!!!!!!

Clearly, Hillary, for about 2 years, has no desire to associate herself with the crap this country has been subjected to -- I can only hope real Democrats kind of notice her absence - but then old Bill is out there stumping - so ya gotta wonder what that long range plan is - and ya gotta wonder how confident they are -- if they were not confident we are on the road to economic disaster, not to mention Dem political disaster, Ms. Hillary would likely be running her quite effective mouth -- and she is NOT!!  But then, she might be a witch as well, and just casting a spell from afar, what a hoot, gotta love it, ain't the USA grand............

I'd vote for O'Donnell in a heart beat.

3. b. Malin profile image60
    b. Malinposted 5 years ago

I'd vote for O'DONNELL IN TWO HEART BEATS...There are a lot of good woman out there.  If only they could be taken seriously!

4. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Sorry, I'd have to take Hil over O'Donnell. What about the real witch that's still the Speaker of the House??

1. KFlippin profile image59
      KFlippinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes!!  The real witch, the Pelosi witch, of untold spells and cauldron brews of containment of the contentious Congressman of the Democratic persuasion to her whispering and fluttering side of the Hall........ Yes!! Pelosi is so much the true witch, should have thought of that myself.

Hillary over O'Donnell, of course, but there is no Hillary to vote for, and O'Donnell is there and really out there as who she is, so I say vote for this gal, I don't think she will let you down.

5. LindaJM profile image81
    LindaJMposted 5 years ago

Sounds like a witch hunt to me!

They're all probably corrupt in some way or another, like most other politicians on the federal level.

6. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 5 years ago

It's a joke folks, a joke.  Seriously, I'd take a woman in office over a man any day.  Women are smarter.  Proven fact.