jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is President Obama really concerned about us taking him seriously?

1. 0
    amorea13posted 5 years ago

I just read 3 things about Obama which if they're true (what is true these days?) then he cannot have any concern about what we think - of him or his policies. One: he has just approved 27 new offshore-drilling projects SINCE the Gulf-spill - Two; He has given a preliminary Letter of Commitment to Brazil's leading petrochemical company, Petrobras, for a $2 Billion loan and Three: He makes $75,000 a month on-the-side income. Comments please!

1. livelonger profile image90
      livelongerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Where did you read those things? I'd want to verify those things are true and understand the context before reacting.

We do a lot of reacting to unverified (and verified to NOT be true) things in this country...

2. KFlippin profile image59
      KFlippinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

To answer your Titled Topic for this forum discussion -- an emphatic NO, particularly sure after the last several weeks that the answer is an emphatic NO, and I'm sad to realize that as well, but reality bites.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

if you want to know what he's doing and concerned about..

3. b. Malin profile image59
    b. Malinposted 5 years ago

No I do not feel he is concerned about what the American public thinks about him.  He is inexperienced in dealing with the problems of our country.  PEOPLE NEED JOBS...WHERE ARE THE JOBS!  I think he is a one term president.  I think he knows that, and he's ok with that, for he is set for life when he leaves office.