"Obama pulls back on 'enemies' remark to Latinos": Yahoo!

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image33
    fishskinfreak2008posted 5 years ago

Web-siute/URL: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101102/ap_ … ma_enemies

"A day before the pivotal midterm elections, President Barack Obama pulled back from remarks he made last month when he called on Latino voters to punish their "enemies" on Election Day". Republicans and Tea Partiers ARE INDEED "enemies" of Latinos because people like JAN BREWER, RUSSELL PEARCE and JOHN MCCAIN want to deport everyone who looks Mexican or Latino which is why a federal judge threw out MOST of the Arizona law.

2. 60
    NoAmnestyposted 5 years ago

I am neither a Republican or a member of the Tea Party. I am registered as an Independent. Having said that, I fully support Arizona's tough immigration law and that issue has not yet been fully decided. I resent those who say that those of us who want the immigration laws inforced are "enemies" of the Latino's. I am the "enemy" of illegal aliens, be they Hispanic, German, Italian or whatever. Yes, it so happens that the biggest problem with illegal aliens is with the Hispanics. Obama is playing politics when he retracts his remark. He has made his position clear. He is with the illegal aliens. That means he is AGAINST the American citizens. I remembered today when I voted who the friends of American citizens are and I will remember in 2012 who their enemy is. As far as the Arizona immigration law, as the old saying goes "It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings."