jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Adolf Hitler: very passionate

1. Cleanclover profile image61
    Cleancloverposted 5 years ago

I find Adolf Hitler to be very passionate. If we keep aside some of his decisions. I feel he is the most passionate person i have ever seen and it reflects through his speeches. I would like to speak to the masses like him with passion. I would like to touch the hearts of people. I want to be a leader of men.

1. qwark profile image59
      qwarkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh yes he was a passionate man!
      He wanted "passionately" to destroy jews.
      He wanted passionatley to rule the world.
      He wanted passionately to create a white superman.
      Pls read Mein Kampff and learn just how "passionate" he was.
      I think Gandhi said: I am their leader, I must follow.
      Learn his humility and proceed.

1. Rishy Rich profile image80
        Rishy Richposted 5 years ago in reply to this

After World War 1, the defeated Germans were going through a real hard time. Economy was crushed, the country lost its land, man, power, glory & in return they were given lots and lots of Debt.

In their desperation, they relied on a MAN they did not fully understand. That man was Adolf Hitler. Unlike Hannibal, Napoleon or Alexander the great, Hitler was not the mastermind behind the rise of Germany in 2nd world war. He was just a Show man, who knew how to manipulate desperate people. However, theres no denial that he had some qualities too.

One of Hitlers great abilities were to pick talented people & put them in the right place. He did so correctly & Germany did well too. However, there were times when Hitler tried to exert his brilliance in military strategy & most of those decisions cost him fortune. Time proved it, he was a good speaker & a politician, but not a great military leader neither a admirable strategist.

1. qwark profile image59
          qwarkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yep!...but the man could paint! Some of his artwork is fantastic.

Closed to reply