jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Passing the US citizenship test

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

Do you think you could pass the US citizenship test today?
    wink
    try this out..
    http://cltr.co.douglas.nv.us/Elections/ … onTest.htm

2. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

If it weren't for hanging out in the HP political forums I probably would have failed miserably lol
    Seriously, except for the INS form (which I have no reason to know about) and that these answers are for Nevada, I did  pretty well.
    And you, Stacie?

1. Stacie L profile image87
      Stacie Lposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did well on the test..I guess I needed to check and see if it was geared for a particular state first...roll

1. StevenPayne profile image58
        StevenPayneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sssssoooooooooooo I got 66 out of 100 right. I passed, barely. BUT I DID PASS! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

3. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

ok you get to stay! big_smile

1. StevenPayne profile image58
      StevenPayneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yay!!

4. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I guess I get to stay and keep my right to vote.  I found it pretty much the stuff we learned in grammar school and eighth-grade Civics class.  Maybe growing up minutes from Boston meant the schools pushed this stuff more than some schools do.  One thing I think is worth noting is that those were old fashioned, wooden, no frills (whatsoever - and by "frills" I mean things like a cafeteria, a gym, an auditorium, an outdoor fire escape), city schools with "grouchy, Old Maid" teachers.  My sister and I joke about how bad those schools were.  Somehow, whatever they tried to teach did stick.  Go figure.   hmm  (By the way, that old wooden school burned to the ground one summer, so they weren't all that great in a lot of ways.  lol  )

working