jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Palin's daughter lashes out at critics

1. I am DB Cooper profile image67
    I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow wasn't going to take criticism of the family's new show lying down. She lashed out at schoolmates who posted negative comments about the show on Facebook, calling one such person a homophobic slur (f**got) and saying he was "so gay" and using profanities throughout her posts.

Is Sarah Palin going to punish Willow for being insensitive towards gays, or will she be praised for persecuting "the sodomites"?

1. Paul Wingert profile image80
      Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It wouldn't matter if Palin punishes her daughter or not. The whole Palin thing is a joke to begine with. We can all thank McCain for bringing this babbling dingbat to the spotlight.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image69
    Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago

Man shoots his TV over Bristol's Palin's dance moves on Dancing With the Stars.

Steven N. Cowan of Town of Vermont, Wis., was seemingly unable to confine his ballroom rage to the usual online comment or water cooler rant and instead, chose to shoot his television for daring to air the offending footage of Palin at all.

http://theclicker.todayshow.com/_news/2 … -shoots-tv

3. kerryg profile image87
    kerrygposted 5 years ago

Their grammar was also atrocious: http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_p … 59129.html

Kids these days, can't they even try not to act like illiterate delinquents? tongue

4. Daniel Carter profile image92
    Daniel Carterposted 5 years ago

Sarah Palin and her ilk are

TRAILER TRASH who lucked out in getting into the lime light, IMO.

Why would anyone pay attention to any of their pre-teen, pms-driven dramas?

5. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...ACK!!!....I hate reality TV with a passion.....hate is a pretty strong word....but it fits for me.....Ack!!!!! Ack!!!!...