jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Nitish Kumar wins Bihar assembly election 2010

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image72
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago

Nitish Kumar, Chief Minister, Bihar, India has won the Bihar Assembly election 2010. Nitish Kumar led JD(U) - BJP alliance is leading in Bihar Assembly poll in more than 200 seats. Bihar assembly has 243 seats altogether.
    Nitish Kumar is likely  to be elected as Chief Minister of Bihar this time.

2. SiddSingh profile image60
    SiddSinghposted 6 years ago

Are the results already out? - last time I heard the NDA was leading on more than two-thirds of seats.

The most heartening news was that Rabri Devi was trailing in both the seats that she is contesting!

Anyway, victory is assured for NDA, under leadership of Nitish Kumar. Let us hope that he will keep up the good work - I am sure he will!

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image72
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sidd,
      Rabdi has lost from both of her seats. Nitish Kumar is the hope for Bihar.
      Thanks,
      Jyoti Kothari

3. saket71 profile image58
    saket71posted 6 years ago

This as yet, seems to be nicest thing to have happened to Bihar, with clear mandate, Nitish will not be swimming with hands tied behind on account of coalition politics as the central government and should be able to deliver results better, if the intentions are truly what people who voted for him expect to be.

4. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 6 years ago

I wish the results will be translated all over India... Non Congress and Non-BJP parties should come to power in all the states

5. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image72
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago

Hi Sivagna,
    Nitish won the election because of his honesty, hard work and love for people. He is an ally of BJP.

working