jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

the elite design...

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 5 years ago

private bankers...look around...is this guy crazy or a close perception of what is going on ?

1. William R. Wilson profile image59
      William R. Wilsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

He's partly right and partly crazy. 

Alex Jones, for the most part, is an entertainer.  He'll throw out wild theories because they get him pageviews and listeners.  What he doesn't have is a truly coherent and rational analysis of what's going on.

But he's definitely someone who's pointing at all the things that are going wrong from an outsider perspective.

The real struggle is not left vs. right or black vs. white or christian vs. muslim or any of that - it is ultra rich vs. the rest of us, and the battle is getting more urgent every day.

1. 0
        china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree completely  -  the black-white christian-muslim issues along with every other divisive 'ism is just smokescreen for the media to blow over the real issues. 

How to turn the light onto the real issue when everyone is screaming at each other and chasing red herrings is maybe the most important question in this information and misinformation time.

2. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 5 years ago

it's simple...refuse to pay the central bankers, which I guess can only happen by not paying govt. taxes, as they are set up now

it would take everyone, not just a few to have mass civil disobedience...they can't throw millions into jail

3. Evan G Rogers profile image83
    Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago

he's pretty much right.

If you disagree, you just think that governments are trying to do good.

If you agree, then you think that governments are just made up of individuals looking out to better their own interests.

I think it's obvious that the latter is more likely.

1. William R. Wilson profile image59
      William R. Wilsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I  think national governments could still look out for the best interests of their citizens and not buy into the globalist colonization of the entire planet. 

Governments are not the problem, it's much more complex than that.

1. 0
        china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is much more complex because the government are wedded to business in the same way as it was wedded to religion.

The govenment is supposed to be by the people for the people - its job surely should be to assist business on a state and national level while protecting the consumer and the people who have to pay the price.  It should not be the driver - it should be the regulator.

4. lovemychris profile image80
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

"The United States bailout was, in essence, an act of terrorism coordinated by Hank Paulson and the Executive Branch, coerced on Congress under threat of martial law;"

Isn't that treason, or something? Aren't we supposed to be safe from enemies foreign and domestic?

What are we waiting for? Prosecute the Bush administration if we ever want to START to set things right. Otherwise, we need to shut up.

Because if Issa gets in and starts going after Obama, while letting Buscho slide.....

I do believe that is the plan.

Black fall-guy. How completely American.