Jessee Venturas Conspiracy Theory; scary conjecture or truth?

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

JESSE VENTURA RAISES THE QUESTION: DID BP, TRANSOCEAN, HALLIBURTON KNOW THE DEEPWATER HORIZON WOULD BLOW?

By Mac McKinney

December 11, 2010 at 13:41:12
    JESSE VENTURA RAISES THE QUESTION: DID BP, TRANSOCEAN, HALLIBURTON KNOW THE DEEPWATER HORIZON WOULD BLOW?

opednews.com

Did BP, Halliburton and Transocean Ltd conspire to let the Deepwater Horizon oil rig explode? Sound preposterous? You may not think so after watching ex-Governor Jesse Ventura interview a bevy of individuals, including investigative journalists Sherri Kane and Len Horowitz (their radio program website: The Insight Hour) in his latest episode, Season 2, No. 7 of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.

Sherri and Len, whose articles that I have read, I must point out, are highly ideologically conspiratorial and rhetorical, bluntly claim that the Gulf Oil Disaster was planned, and that much of the proof lies in buys, sells and puts on Wall Street. Why, for example, did then BP CEO Tony Hayward sell 1/3 of his stocks in his own company on March 17 (collaboration), just a little over a month before the Deepwater Horizon blew on April 20, 2010. Hayward purportedly made millions on the sell-off, while other BP stockholders lost heavily when stocks plummeted after the oil rig explosion. Was this mere coincidence, and Tony merely wanted to raise money to pay off a big mortgage? Maybe, but BP had already had a great deal of difficulty with exploratory drilling in the Macondo Prospect, so certainly the board of directors must have at least speculated that there was potential for disaster. Did they decide that such a negative event had another kind of potential, profit potential? Perhaps they even thought a disaster was inevitable, so why not take advantage of this, good old disaster capitalism at work

http://www.opednews.com/articles/JESSE- … 1-622.html

last nights program suggested that BP corporation is trying to "de populate" New Orleans and change global warming into the next mini ice age by changing the gulf stream....

2. lovemychris profile image81
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

You know, in Swedish Mythology, there are supposed to be 4  Ice Ages (Fimbulvetre) before the war of the worlds (Ragnarok),

Interesting that it looks like an Ice Age may be upon us. Brought about by Global Warming ie Messing with Mother Nature. For profit and gain.

I saw that show too Stacie, and I can believe it no problem! Anytime Cheney's name is mentioned, you know there's evil and sadism involved.

Only thing I find funny is Alex Jones. He's always skulking in corners and looking so clandestine! It made me laugh!
    His involvement makes me question....and I wonder why the powers that be would allow this stuff out. Must be for their agenda, because you can't get on tv just like that. SOMEONE controls it.

But, all in all...I think they have a lot of it right on the money.

working