"Long legal fight ahead for health law": MSNBC

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image31
    fishskinfreak2008posted 5 years ago

Web-site/URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40642879/ns … _politics/

This is just the latest POLITICAL GAME by the extreme right

2. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

There should be a legal investigation into Jan Brewer and her death panels instead!!

When I heard she had gotten 220 mil from the stimulus, and spent 50 mil on state prisons, I remembered that article about HER and HER friends being deeply involved in the Prison-for-Profit industry.
    And how that immigrant bill of hers was really to collect more prisoners to fill more prisons to make more money.

Now, she has no money for people who are dying and need organ transplants, but she has money for prisons?

Where is an investigative reporter with some morals???

I HATE what Republicans like her have done to this country!!

3. Paul Wingert profile image78
    Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago

In Arizona's case, what is more important? People's health or keeping a criminal locked up? Don't answer that. If you look at some of these idiots behind bars, you become very thankful for prisons and jails. But they are costly to maintain and so is health care. But there's more room to cut costs in running a prison compared to providing health care. 3/4 of the people locked up are there on drug charges. We all know that the war on drugs is lost and a huge money pit. Unlike a bank robber or murderer, if a drug dealer is caught and locked up, there's ten others to take their place. If marijuana was decriminalized, that would take out a huge chunck of the prison and jail population. Locking someone up for smoking pot is rediculous and a huge waste of money and it doen't solve anything. Upon release, they light up another joint. Now selling drugs to kids is another matter, but I'm talking in general. I don;t know much about this Arizona governor, may she squandered the funds she was given, who knows and someone needs to investigate exactly where the money went.