jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How NOT to help yourself - when in a hole, don't dig!

1. LondonGirl profile image92
    LondonGirlposted 5 years ago

This is a young gentleman in a certain amount of trouble. He's been arrested for attempted murder, where the alleged victims are a policeman and a police support officer. And assault occasioning grevious bodily harm against another officer.

So what does he do? Starts swearing and yelling at the judge when he's brought to the Magistrate's Court for a first appearance.

Because the way to a judge's mind is up her nose, right.....?

1. Stump Parrish profile image60
      Stump Parrishposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My bad, I thought this kind of stupidity was confined to this side of the pond. Are you telling me you have idiots over there? Whodathunkit. Just realized this, I used to get a regular feed from the BBC until my IP shut it down. Wonder why they want to make it difficult to find a source of news from outside our borders? Don't mind me I'm just an old hippy that grew up parinoid.

Any friend of MM is someone that knows her, lol.

1. CMHypno profile image89
        CMHypnoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh we have plenty of these idiots over here Stump! All the police officers were doing was checking bus tickets - not an activity where you expect to get your throat cut!

2. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

Hopefuly, it will keep him in a safe place where he cannot harm others, while giving him the privilege of time to consider a change of attitude.

3. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Hello ladies!
    Just popped by to say it's lovely to see you again, London Girl, and you, too, Rochelle. MM

4. LondonGirl profile image92
    LondonGirlposted 5 years ago

Yes, the policemen in question were checking bus tickets, not usually such a dangerous activity!

If he's convicted of attempted murder, Rochelle, I suppose he'll have a long time to think about the error of his ways, whilst accommodated at Her Majesty's Pleasure.