jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Ecuador recognises Palestine as independent state

1. pisean282311 profile image58
    pisean282311posted 5 years ago

Ecuador formally recognised Palestine as an independent state on Friday, following the lead of its neighbours Bolivia, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay earlier this month.

what do you guys think about this?

1. SiddSingh profile image60
      SiddSinghposted 5 years ago in reply to this
      1. simeonvisser profile image87
        simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That map has been updated on December 25, 2010 to include Ecuador so yes, we can consider this breaking news.

2. pylos26 profile image76
      pylos26posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Independant of what?

2. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

I think it's wonderful. I hope the rest of the world joins them, though I'm not holding my breathe....on the other hand, what is going on there is quite obvious to everybody. It's more a case of The Emperor Has No Clothes, imo. People are scared to say it.
    But not South America, and not Ahmedinijad.
    And not a lot of Orthodox Jews.

"What is Zionism?

Zionism is a relatively new thing.
    It has only existed for a century.
    Zionism redefines the true essential nature of the People of Israel, and substitutes for it a completely contradictory and opposite character - a materialistic worldly nation.
    Their misfortune is lack of what other nations possess, i.e. a state and army.
    Their salvation is possession of a state and army etc.
    This is clearly spelled out in the circles of Zionist thought, and among the leaders of the Zionist State, that through changing the nature and character of the People of Israel and by changing their way of thinking they can set before the People of Israel "their salvation" -- a state and an army."

This state and army which was given Palestine after WW II, and has held them in a brutal military occupation ever since.
    This state and army is secular, and basically spits on the religion--which is explicit about caring for people.
    Much like so many of the so-called Christians, who claim America as their own.

They make a mockery of those they claim to represent.