jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

cost of a presidential vacation...

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 5 years ago

let's compare this to previous presidents' vacation costs...at taxpayers expense

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/bel … ation-hawa

1. BillyDRitchie profile image60
      BillyDRitchieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The same left who criticized W. for taking so much time at his Texas ranch have been curiously silent on Obama's every-other-week-it-seems leisure excursions.....

My admiration for such hypocrisy knows no bounds....

1. I am DB Cooper profile image67
        I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So does he actually go on vacation every other week or does it just seem like he goes on vacation every other week? Because I could say it seems like he spends a trillion dollars on hookers and blow every Friday night and he'd come across as a real terrible person, but that wouldn't make my statement factual.

2. 60
    C.J. Wrightposted 5 years ago

I knew this was comming. This one may get more traction though. Other presidents have taken the same vacation....only spent less. They stayed on the local military bases. Either way I just don't care. It's clear he doesn't.

3. Evan G Rogers profile image84
    Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago

Well, if you asked Nobel Prize winning Economist Paul Krugman, these sort of expenditures are GOOD for the economy.

However, if you ask someone who makes sense and doesn't twist facts, Krugman is a liar, and these trips are complete wastes of money that show how inefficient and how utterly incapable Government is at regulating itself.

Here's a link to Robert Murphy who shows - using logic - that Paul Krugman is a jerk-nugget liar who has horrendous political leanings.