jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Lindsey Graham, who opposed Don't Ask Don't Tell may be gay!

1. bgamall profile image88
    bgamallposted 5 years ago

Wow, how about a little New Year's hypocrisy? The dude may be gay yet he opposed Don't Ask Don't Tell. South Carolina will feed him to the dogs.

http://gawker.com/5715809/is-lindsey-gr … -get-outed

1. brimancandy profile image84
      brimancandyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They talk about this is the Movie "Outrage". He is just one of many people who are closeted in our government, who are basically going along with the whole Family values BS that the republicans have latched onto, because they know it is the only thing that can get them elected, when they have no ideas.
      And, what a better way to do that than pandering to the whole Moral Majority crowd which is mostly made up of people with money, who want to keep it that way by using our polititians to pass laws to supress anyone who might be considered a threat to their way of life. And, according to the Moral Majority
      Gays and lesbians and woman who want an abortion are the big ones.

You would think that a gay or lesbian politician would want to do all they can to help the gay community, but, what you don't see, is that a lot of them are married and in the closet, and will never admit to being gay to anyone, even though they have been seen in gay bars, bath houses, and other assorted gay places. It is usually not until after they have retired, been fired, or Die that the truth is revealed.

You will also find that our government knows full well of these senators "activities" , and they do everything they can to help them hide their own lies. And, what a better way to keep up the lies by urging them to vote against any gay rights bill that comes their way. Even Cheney's Lesbian Daughter has spoken out against gay rights.

If you watch "Outrage" you will surprised by what they are trying to hide, and who was gay, come out of the closet, and is currently suspect.
      One surpise was Ed Koch, former New York city Mayor. YUK!

bgamallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, and in this case, Lindsey Graham is not married and never has been as far as I know.

2. 0
    Toby Hansenposted 5 years ago

Just because somebody is/may be gay, does not mean that they have to support a particular GLBT issue.
    I am transsexual, but I do not believe that Australia should legislate same sex marriage. There are more important issues for the GLBT community that must addressed first.

But that isn't the point. The guy is hiding his preference while seeking to set people against gays. Don't Ask Don't Tell is not a position of tolerance. He is a jerk.

3. Evan G Rogers profile image83
    Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago

I think it's sad that gay politicians have to not only act straight but also HATE gay people in order to elected and re-elected.

But that's a democratic republic for ya!

I agree Evan. This is such bad behavior on the part of Graham.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely right.  In a capitalist-free market-anarchist society, there would be no gay bashing.

There would also be no crime of any kind due to the valiant efforts of the Wal-Mart police force.

4. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

It seems to me that being a closted homosexual is entirely consistent with supporting DADT.

Ha, twisted psyche. smile