jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

The Government Does not Own The FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

1. 0
    awesome77posted 5 years ago

Yes, it would come as shock to the un-informed that the govt does not own the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

The FEDERAL RESERVE BANK is a private company that allows the president to appoint 7 members (usually pushed by bankers) to it's board of directors with senate confirmation!

The major banks own the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK. This arrangement is clearly against the constitution. You need to read about this fraud

The FED began with approximately 300 people or banks that became owners (stockholders purchasing stock at $100 per share - the stock is not publicly traded) in the Federal Reserve Banking System. They make up an international banking cartel of wealth beyond comparison.

The FED banking system collects billions of dollars in interest annually and distributes the profits to its shareholders. The Congress illegally gave the FED the right to print money (through the Treasury) at no interest to the FED.

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges U.S. taxpayers interest.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 5 years ago

Of course not. Fed owns the government smile

3. Evan G Rogers profile image83
    Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago

For those interested further in the Federal Reserve and the dangers of our economic system, check out my Hubs.

Also, mises.org is a fantastic place to discover more about sound economic theory.

Awesome77 might be interested in the book "Economics in One Lesson" by Henry Hazlitt - I highly recommend everyone read this book.

1. 0
      awesome77posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks, will look into it! I love to read! Especially Books on theories of the govt and the many tricks of the wealthy!