jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

A liberal democrat pal just sent me this joke:

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

A Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist who was badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state.

The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and  both took cover in the ditches along the road..

I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he deserved. and he yelled back that Barack Obama is a lying, good-for-nothing, left wing Commie who isn't even an American.

So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian!  He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Nancy Pelosi!"

"And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us."

1. Misha profile image76
      Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL It's a good one big_smile

1. habee profile image91
        habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi, Misha! How ya doin'?

2. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

lol  lol  lol

1. Druid Dude profile image59
      Druid Dudeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Viet Nam all over again.

1. habee profile image91

lol

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Please keep the political stuff or humor in the Politics Forum. I've installed Edweirdo's plug-in, so I wouldn't have to face liberal or conservative or whatever, when I come to the forums. I'd like to keep the Hubber's Hangout on my list of included, but I'm beginning to believe that it might have to go as well.

It's not about taking one side or the other, I'm just not interested in hearing any of it.

1. habee profile image91

Sorry Nelle, since this was a joke, I wasn't really sure where to put it. Can I move it?

4. sunforged profile image65
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

lol, You know this doesnt belong in the Politics and Social Issues Forum.

Its not a discussion, its just a joke. That would suggest  that a joke that happened to mention a religious figure belong in religion,one that mentioned Einstein would belong in science, etc..

thats nonsense

So where does it belong?

I would say Hubbers Hangout - since that is described as "Go off-topic and discuss whatever you like (Check out the topical Forums below as well)"

btw - i did flag it as wrong topic as I am interested in where a "joke" should be categorized. Does every category now require a subforum for "_____ humor"

when i come to the forums to read solid and intelligent political debate, i dont want to be innundated with jokes ..

(oh wait wrong forum smile  )

1. habee profile image91

Hey - how'd it get moved??

1. sunforged profile image65
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

someone would have flagged it and suggested it belonged in another forum category and a Mod would have agreed.

so Im counterflagging, lol, because its a bad precedent

1. habee profile image91

LOL!!

working