teen suicides stats and information

1. SparklingJewel profile image68
    SparklingJewelposted 5 years ago

I see this more of a social issue than just a health or family issue, so that is why I am posting in this forum.

there are a lot more things the average citizen can do to change the culture. it is not just up to parents and teachers.

I hope that each individual and as part of a group and a nation will take a closer look at ourselves and what we are creating than we have up to this point.

We don't need anymore of our children killing themselves or killing others because of the various aspects of an angry and violent culture that has been created.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … icide.aspx

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I just saw something on the news about Miss Molly's Plant Food or something like that.  It's imitation ecstasy and is potentially deadly yet it is sold for $15. a packet at convenience stores and is perfectly legal.  It causes suicidal tendencies.  How does something like this get past the FDA?

Keep your kids away from it and inform other parents.  Check your local convenience stores to see if they carry it.  They're supposed to card anyone who buys it but that's not going to help.

2. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

Good article.