jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Rahm Emanuel's Name Can't Appear On Ballot For Chicago Mayor!

1. lady_love158 profile image59
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110124/ap_ … or_emanuel

LOL How much you want to bet the left finds a way to skirt the law? After all, the left believes the laws don't apply to the ruling elites.... laws are just for the people! LOL

I'm soooo glad he can't be mayor!

1. John Holden profile image59
      John Holdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm confused, according to you the ruling elite is your lot, the right. The left are all cheeky young upstarts according to you.

2. BillyDRitchie profile image60
      BillyDRitchieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, the left won't be bothered by any stinkin laws....this is  Chicago, home of thug politics.  They'll find some way to get good old "Dead Fish" on the ballot.

3. Jillian Barclay profile image83
      Jillian Barclayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Interesting take on that--
      Congressman Brian Bilbray,(R), Ca. won his first election when he did not even own a home in the distrist he was running to represent. His mother did, but he and his family, lived over 30 miles away. He said he lived at his mother's house, but none of the neighbors recall seeing him. Where does Brian Bilbray Really Live? Link to:
      By, the way, 10 News in San Diego is about as conservative as they get...
      Bilbray was taken to court, but by the time the case was to be heard (Bilbray's lawyers kept postponing), the courts ruled it was a moot point. He had been sworn in and had been 'serving' for too long...
      By the way, do you live in Chicago?

2. lovemychris profile image78
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

Speaking of dead fish....

Tea Party Express, a California-based political action committee that ran dozens of ads for conservative candidates in the last election cycle, received thousands of dollars in donations from a woman who has been dead for nearly four years, according to a report from the Center for Responsive Politics.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/14/tea-p … z1BzrLv1yE

3. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

LOL, LMC. The entire Tea Pary is dead. They just don't realize it yet!

4. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 5 years ago

I think the IL SC is heavily Democratic, so I'm sure Tiny Dancer will get on the ballot. I think it's pretty obvious that he hasn't been living in Chicago, however. I don't like him, and I'm glad he's away from the POTUS.

5. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago

Yeah, I have a hard time thinking that Deadfish and his dummycrat cohorts will allow judges and rule of law get in the way of earning more power.

6. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago

Well look at that!  The Illinois Supreme Court granted Deadfish's stay and his name is back on the ballot, even if the court decided he doesn't qualify later on.  Somehow, I'm not surprised by this.

7. lovemychris profile image78
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

I can top that!! One of the REAL Supreme Court...the highest in the land, didn't report his wife's earnings!!!

Yup....Thomas. And his wife worked for a tea-party organization, so she MUST  be a real law and orderer type... Ahahahahaha!!

1. Flightkeeper profile image79
      Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just so I am clear about where you are coming from.  You are saying that they did not report the income on their tax returns?