jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Did Berlusconi really sleep with the underaged whore?

1. accofranco profile image76
    accofrancoposted 5 years ago

Let us examine this: was it a political setup or a real scenario...and why can't he go for lots of damsels prettier than the girl in question if he really did it....why must these repeted accusations go to only the celebrities...don't we think these are moneymachine for the law gents and the poor whores?

1. lady_love158 profile image60
      lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Of course he did! Men are pigs!

1. Flightkeeper profile image78
        Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not all men are pigs.  We should feel sorry for this guy.  Maybe he couldn't get anyone.  I mean he's like a president of Italy and he still couldn't get anyone to like him but pays off this poor young woman in desperate circumstances.  And I especially feel sorry for her.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...how about rephrasing that....sumthin' like 'law whores' and the 'poor women' or the 'underaged women'....

3. 0
    china manposted 5 years ago

Maybe more to the point - an underage sex worker is an abused person - not a whore.  And if it is true then the man should be strung up by his genitals.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...you still awake?  big_smile

1. 0
        china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Baely !  only came back here to see if my movie had finished getting converted to christi  - no no  - to AVI so that it will play on my new player that is going back tomorrow because it wont play any of the file types I normally download big_smile

4. Charles James profile image86
    Charles Jamesposted 5 years ago

The complaint isn't that he slept with her but that he had sex with her.
    I have no idea whether it is true or not, but native caution ought to stop a politician getting into a situation where such allegations can be made.

working