jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

"GEORGE W BUSH is still pretty mad at Scott McClellan": Yahoo!

1. johnboehnerhater2 profile image60
    johnboehnerhater2posted 5 years ago

Web-site/URL: http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket … -mcclellan

Is this true? Or is it the other way round?

2. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Well, in the context of his book about DECISIONS his former press secretary is irrelevant.
    I'd be pissed at McClellan, too.
    I wonder if Robert Gibbs is going to write a tell-all about Obama. Something tells me he will not.

1. 60
      C.J. Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think your right about Gibbs. Unless Obama somehow manages to loose his reelection bid. If he does, all bets are off. He stands to make a lot of money from a juicy tell all book. I also think he may do it toward the end of Obama's 8 years. I think at that point it would be more of a memoir than an expose.

3. S Leretseh profile image80
    S Leretsehposted 5 years ago

I still can't get past the 9-11 attacks.  I don't blame Republicans for the attacks...

(no question anymore more in my mind, perp'd by CIA & Israel's MASSAD)

I just think Bush had to know something.  He made it crystal clear to everyone in his inner circle when he took office he wanted to get back into (i.e. invade) Iraq. The only way to invade Iraq with US forces was to FIRST hv an attack on America - then blame Saddam Hussein.

4. Paul Wingert profile image79
    Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago

So what if Bush us mad at McClellan. Most Americans and the world is mad at Bush.

5. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 5 years ago

I find it as odd that in a country of law that a self admitted war criminal is still free and publishing books, and gaining in popularity. Today'show is brought to yu by the letter "Stupid" boy's and girls.

1. Stump Parrish profile image60
      Stump Parrishposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sry, my key board was obviously assembled by a republican child laborer in China and is programmed not to print the truth.

6. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 5 years ago

Bush,Cheney and Rumsfeld plus countless others must wake up in a cold sweat wondering,Is this the day something leaks out that get me hung? This whole country has been hijacked ,not just 4 planes.

7. Evan G Rogers profile image84
    Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago

Bush wrote a book?

And people CAN read it?

And people are BUYing it?!

LOLOL! Quit making up nonsense! That guy can't even speak, let alone write!