jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hillary Tells The TRUTH!!

1. lady_love158 profile image61
    lady_love158posted 5 years ago

Why wont the USA legalize duugs... because theta too much money in it! She means too many government agencies and jobs depend on drugs remaining illegal! Well that's good news for violent criminals that trade in illegal substances... their profits will be protected!

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/02/11/h … s-because/

1. Evan G Rogers profile image83
      Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm surprised you're not a Libertarian! After all, the Right Wing is just as guilty of making these drugs illegal as the Left Wing.

Good ol' bipartisanship!

The real truth is that "it's not left vs. right, it's GOVERNMENT vs. YOU".

Demand and end to government largess.

2. lovemychris profile image78
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

Not only that, but the black-ops use drug money to fund their projects. So many to think of, but just think Iran/Contra.

If you want to read a real-life account of drugs and politics, read this:

Towards the end, they say that the whole European economy would collapse without the drug trade. Probably the whole world economy!! What do you think banks do? Launder drug money!!

Afghanistan....Poppies....makes me wonder.

CIA--One of the biggest drug dealers on the planet?

3. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Hillary Clinton said the US can't legalize drugs because there's too much money in it.
    This "report" also points out how much money there is in illegal drugs.
    Since there is no direct quote in this report, we don't really know the context of her statement.
    Her statement is true.
    Nowhere did she say WHO is making all that money off illegal drugs.

I'm a bit surprised that suddenly the right is advocating making drugs legal in the US. This is quite a switch (read: 180) from the Reagan years, isn't it?

1. lady_love158 profile image61
      lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's because you mistakenly characterise me as the right... I'm for what's right I'm for freedom, individual freedom and with that comes personal responsibility for the consequences of your decisions.