jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Obama's Budget An Attack On The Poor!

1. lady_love158 profile image61
    lady_love158posted 6 years ago

http://www.thenation.com/blog/158543/ob … opting-gop

I love how democrats (like Obama) pretend to care about the poor but when it comes to spending cuts who do they screw the very people they claim to care about!  Obama's budget cust heating assistence to the poor so that he can reward the unions with jobs building a useless high speed rail that no one wants or needs! Earlier last year congress also cut food stamps to keep union teachers employed! !! It's really insulting for dems to complain that conservatives don't care about the poor! Dems are the biggest hypocrites,  evil doers that care only about power!

1. Daniel Carter profile image90
      Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

But you also frequently claim that he's taking your money and giving it to the poor. Seems you're a bit contradicted. Not sure you can claim it goes both ways. It's one or the other. I think this more a problem of your perceptions than anything.

I don't care much for Obama for other reasons. But I think it's entertaining to read your rants.

wink

lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh I'm not opposed to his cuts I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of the left!

2. Rajab Nsubuga profile image60
    Rajab Nsubugaposted 6 years ago

It feels lonely here. Hullo!

That's because the libs didn't get the talking point spin from the Obama worshippers... so sad... they're stuck with the truth and don't know how to respond... oh and he's cutting clean water and education subsidies... so much for investing in our future!

2. lady_love158 profile image61

Lol! WOW... where are all the liberals that normally come to the defense if the annointe one? Oh, and what happened to the deficit commission that Obama appointed by executive order since congress wouldn approve of his plan? That's right Obama blew them off and didn't take a single one of their suggestions! Even dems on the panel are criticising Obama's budget!! Obama us a failure...AGAIN!!

1. John Holden profile image59
        John Holdenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

They've probably got totally bored with your rants.

Lol more likely they can't come up with a defense fir their mesiah!

3. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Lobbyists for rail and the unions have Shiny and the Dummycrats by the balls.  They had to agree to more spending on rail projects to get their votes.  Good job, lady, of showing up Shiny as having feet of clay and a further example of his inadequacy.

1. Daniel Carter profile image90
      Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The delicate dance and intrigues of Washington. No wonder Obama is more a puppet than anything. But I'll bet anyone else in office would still have to pay the price of power brokering, buying votes, and false loyalties, along with the assorted extortion, black mail and other trivial threats. Obama was just arrogant enough to think he was above that somehow.

No Obama NEVER believed he was above all that but he was good at making everyone else believe he was!

working