jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

I LIke Donald Trump

1. AnnCee profile image77
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago

It must be some sort of magical charisma.   I don't know.   I've just always liked the man.

To me he always seems 100% sincere and 100% honest.  He seems kind in his interactions with people. 

He doesn't ever parse his words.   That is a quality I admire tremendously.

I've never heard a peep that he is not a square dealer who keeps his word.  He is certainly a hard worker.

His newest wife looks a bit strange to me, and when they pose for photos together they both sort of purse their lips and squint.

I think I might send him some money if he decides to run for president. 

Charisma is a confusing thing.  It's hard to see things clearly when you simply like someone very much.   I felt the same way about Ronald Reagan and even when I knew his administration was lying about things in SA I just couldn't help loving the man.  Sigh.

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When a man has charisma, he can lie very convincingly and you'll believe him knowing that he is lying just because he is such a nice guy.
      I don't like his strange hairstyle. I don't like his MLM business.
      I think he is greedy. But may be it is all wrong. I mean may be I am all wrong about him.

AnnCeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Greedy?   Never thought about that.   It is one of the seven deadly sins but I've never really considered what it actually means to be greedy.  He does like shiny stuff that's for sure.

What's his MLM business?

I don't care about his hair.   I was very amused one time when someone asked him about his hair and he was sincerely nonplussed that the person thought his hair was odd.  I truly got the impression it had never occurred to him that his hair looks different.  That's the sort of thing I like about him. 

He isn't pretentious.

Do you know he doesn't drink alcohol at all because he has a family member who had trouble with it?   I admire that.

I think maybe with the greed thing I've always assumed it was tied with wanting other people's stuff, but maybe it is simply wanting more than you need?   I'll have to do a Bible study of the word.   Thanks for the idea.

1. Doug Hughes profile image59
          Doug Hughesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What's truly scary is that AC 'likes' Trump but has not one word and I will repeat for emphasis not ONE word to say about where Trump stands on issues. WOW!

Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, Doug.  There's plenty of time for that.  Right now I'm concerned about his magical charisma.

2. AnnCee profile image77

BTW I'm a little surprised, come to think of it, that you don't find my reference to a Bible study truly scary.  smile

1. Doug Hughes profile image59
              Doug Hughesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know the bible better than most bible thumpers, so no, it's not scary.

3. profile image60
            C.J. Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes Doug, but the issue was his "Charisma". It's a real phenomenon. I remember having to remind myself that I HATED most of Bill Clintons Policies! I still somehow liked the guy.

2. profile image0
          Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nutritional  MLM.  For me Donald do not have a charisma. But may be it's just his hair...big_smile

2. AnnCee profile image77
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago

What do you think,  is the Donald greedy or highly ambitious?   Does he do what he does because he likes to do it or does he do what he does because he wants lots of bling?

working