jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Where's the civil discourse?

1. 69
    logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago

The head of the Wisconsin education union made some very unsettling statements.  Had this crowd been tea party advocates they would have been attacked mercilessly about not being civil, about trying to bully legislators!  The media would be all over them and several posters here would have been attacking them!
    Where's is the civility, where is the softer more gentle discourse?

1. lady_love158 profile image60
      lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Obama is responsibile for inciting these protesters... his campaign organization bussed people there. Apparently civility doesn't apply to the left, the radicals!

1. DTR0005 profile image85
        DTR0005posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would have bet the deed to my home you would say that lolll

1. 0
          Texasbetaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Think of her as a talking bobble head with a pre-programmed list of answers, and only about 5 of them...all of which blame Obama. I tripped this morning while walking my dog...asked LALO about it...Obama put that rock there.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image83
            Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

that bastard!!!

2. lovemychris profile image79
      lovemychrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Had this been a tea-party protest, it would have been front-page headline news from day one. On ALL stations!

And Fox would be canonizing them as hero's of Democracy.

3. 60
      Jablonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Teaches in Madison call our governor Hitler, Musollini... Is it good example for our children? No wonder our children get crazy.

2. BobbiRant profile image80
    BobbiRantposted 5 years ago

Whether this is true or not, Americans would do good to take note of what is happening there.  They will get around to other states for sure until teachers may be no more.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Logic,

Too many people for too many years have been fed misinformation. The average person is only concerned with their survival, much more than worrying about other people's problems or survival.

Not to mention, the average person, also has trouble discerning truth because of the amount of distortion that politicians love to spread, as well as, those who support those politicians. hmm

1. 60
      Jablonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did not Karol Marx sad: chaos is road to communism?

4. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Two words: Union boss