jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Could somebody get this to, Mr. Doug Huges and others.

1. OLYHOOCH profile image59
    OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago

I, ZZ aka, OLY, Surrender and apologize.
    44OLYHOOCHposted 29 hours ago
    Morning everybody.

Tried to get to each one of you individually, but, I can't COPY and PASTE the same thing over and over here, SO,I will try this.

Morning, I surrender. I picked a bad topic, and in selecting an issue, got my backside in a jam.

This is par for ZZ, aka, OLY and will try to do better on my selections in the future.

As to why I did not post a link, one time in a group I made a post and in it, they asked for Donations.

The group in witch I put the post did not want this kind of a post, and as per, got my backside in a mess once more. This, I seem to be good at.

Anyway, I sent an e-mail with explanation, and, as of today, am in good standing.

Well, Everybody, I have a lot of crow to eat here today, so, I had better get to it.

PS, Funny, but that ZZ comment pops up every now and again. I love it.

2. Doug Hughes profile image61
    Doug Hughesposted 5 years ago

Oly, I saw this yesterday in a more general post and I wasn't sure what you were referring to. Since you addressed this to me, I can be pretty sure I know.

You are and you were not wrong to protest the decision to ban the rifles returning to the US. That you concede the mistake (I presume)in the title to the OP, gives you credibility IMO. A bunch of us are unhappy with a steady drumbeat of false or misleading titles to posts.

That's not the same thing as having an opposing viewpoint which I welcome. It's the deliberate deceit and malice I object to.

I look forward to future exchanges.

3. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

You're still a sharp dressed man.  You should spell people's names correctly though...

1. Doug Hughes profile image61
      Doug Hughesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Let it go - I called him Oily and I'm gonna knock that off.

He and I may never agree, but it's not easy to say you were wrong.

2. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

but hey nobody called out my name, figures hmm: