jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (25 posts)

Democrats Idea Of Cuvility... get bloody!

1. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 6 years ago

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/02/23/d … le-bloody/

The hypocritical democrats are at it again... stirring up violence to support union members!! Disgusting!!

1. John Holden profile image61
      John Holdenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love the way how without any sense of irony whatsoever the right extol violence against union members.

2. PrettyPanther profile image84
      PrettyPantherposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't approve of the use of that language by a representative of the public.  If my representative made a habit of speaking like that, I would not vote for him.

Do you similarly denounce those on the right?  Who's the hypocrite?

lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sure...where are they?

1. PrettyPanther profile image84

Are you really that intellectually helpless?  I took about 30 seconds to find just two of them.

Representative Michelle Bachmann: I want people in Minnesota armed and dangerous on this issue of the energy tax because we need to fight back.

Representative Steve King: If I could start a country with a bunch of people it would be the folks standing out here the last few days. Let’s hope we don’t have to do that. Let’s beat that other side to a pulp. Let’s take them out, let’s chase them down.

I don't see anything wrong with what Bachmann said... King was over the top!

2. John Holden profile image61

Well for starters, just about everybody who responded to your posted article.

3. dingdondingdon profile image61
          dingdondingdonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How about the time Sarah Palin put up a map on her website with crosshairs over the states of Democrats who disagreed with her? And then Gabrielle Giffords got shot in the head, nearly died, and several bystanders including a 9 year old girl, actually did die?

Or have you forgotten? Because the families of those who died haven't.

Duh! In 2004 democrats had a map with targets on it... what makes you think that didn't cause the shooter to act in AZ? One has nothing to do with the other!

1. dingdondingdon profile image61
              dingdondingdonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It has everything to do with it. The shooter was a Palin fan. Videos on his Youtube channel showed that he frequently listened and agreed with Palin, Beck, and other right-wing speakers.

People have died. A nine year old child died. Stop making excuses for your party just this once and show some respect.

1. profile image0
                Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

According to what I read, he was against the government because he bought into the rhetoric about 911 being an inside job.
                So that refutes your accusation that he was a right-winger. 
                You have no good excuse to tell others to "show some respect" when you show none yourself.

1. habee profile image91
                  habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think he's more of a "crazy winger" than anything else.

2. lady_love158 profile image60

Thanks Brenda! I don't know where these people come from they are so obviously misinformed its not worth bothering with them.

3. John Holden profile image61

We have extreme right wingers in this country that are anti government, so how does that prove that he isn't a right winger?

2. habee profile image91

I have denounced violent and hateful rhetoric from the right and from the left. No matter where it comes from, we don't need it! How can we solve our nation's problems if we're yelling at each other with vitriol? We need calmer heads to prevail.

I completely agree.

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

Indeed!
    It figures.

3. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

It is ironic.  The Dems had excoriated the Republicans for violent language and yet the Dems forget all about it when it suits them.

So you say.

2. habee profile image91

I agree. Both sides have been guilty of seemingly promoting violence. The left, however, likes to claim that they're peace-loving and nonviolent. I'm sure that most of them are and that the majority of liberals don't support some of the actions of their fellow libs. Same goes for conservatives. As a moderate-conservative, I deplore some of the hate that's been spewed from "my side."

4. Stump Parrish profile image61
    Stump Parrishposted 6 years ago

"Cuvility' Lady, can I borrow Sahah Palins newly invented words dictionary to see what the hell you are rambling about this time?

1. habee profile image91

Cross between "civility" and "culpability." lol

Good one!  smile

1. habee profile image91

Thanks! I knew my English degree would come in handy someday. lol

2. lady_love158 profile image60

Lol! What can I say im typing on my phone!

working