jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

Obama Corrupter In Chief!

1. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 6 years ago

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/22/panel … lus-money/
    The democrats are the poster boys of corruption, waste, fraud, and abuse and Obama is chief among them!

1. John Holden profile image61
      John Holdenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How do you get to that and not the more obvious one that an Oklahoma business man is a con man?

2. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The system has been corrupted long before Obama. Get serious. lol

3. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Iz zat wot the same as wot god sed 'bout them Inglish shooting them liyk wot them duz in merika? lol

Good lord - no wonder they are bringing in gun controls. lol Rather surprised Konservative Kristians are allowed access to a Komputer. sad

lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wish I could understand what you wrote!! Lol

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
          Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know.

4. profile image0
      jerrylposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LaLo,  Have you forgotten about the 8 billion in truckloads of $100 bills that disappeared in Iraq, under the watchful eye of GWB and Cheney?

If Obama and the Dems are poster boys as you state above, what does the missing 8 billion make GWB and company?

What about all of the no bid lucrative contracts given out in Iraq?
      Oh, that's right, the republicans can do no wrong!  My bad.

Everyone can see how astute, fair and balanced you are, no blind partisan
      propaganda coming out of you. Just which right wing group are you a shill for?

lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

No I haven't forgotten I was outraged at the time... 10 years ago!!! The article I posted here demonstrates SOP for democrats... the owner of that company raised money for the Obama-Biden campaign and for his work and his loyality he received tax payer stimulus money even though anyone looking at his books could see his business wasn't viable... but it did fit with Obama's know nothing arrogance of deciding what's best for the future of energy production.

Whatever your politics though you MUST realize using tax payer money for political support is at the very least not ethical and at worst criminal... if Bush did this would you and your radical leftist friends sit silently by?

Again that's SOP for democrats... not unlike public service unions which take the earnings of public servants and give it to democrats who in turn give benefits to public servants all while the employer, the tax payers sit by helpless!

1. profile image0
          jerrylposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LaLo,  You are talking about a so-called democratic heist of 535 (MILLION).

GWB, Cheney and their minions pulled of a theft of 8 (BILLION)!

How much interest have we paid on that borrowed money over the last 10 years?

Get real.  There is corruption on both sides of the aisle.  You would do this nation a real service if you would put as much effort toward exposing the repubs as you do the demos.  They all deserve to be taken out of office!

Get rid of the fed res, and you will really accomplish something great.

That SOP you speak of is the same for both parties, and that is to follow orders from the ponzi bankers and corrupt corporate leaders.

2. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

I got so engrossed in some of the other really important news stories in The Daily Caller that I almost forgot to read this!

Yes, I would have to agree that that company is not a very good example and should not have been given money by the government.

working