jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Morning all. If I Am Out Of The DOG HOUSE, Here Is My apology To All O

1. OLYHOOCH profile image60
    OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago

posted 3 days ago
    I, ZZ aka, OLY, Surrender and apologize.
    44OLYHOOCHposted 29 hours ago
    Morning everybody.

Tried to get to each one of you individually, but, I can't COPY and PASTE the same thing over and over here, SO,I will try this.

Morning, I surrender. I picked a bad topic, and in selecting an issue, got my backside in a jam.

This is par for ZZ, aka, OLY and will try to do better on my selections in the future.

As to why I did not post a link, one time in a group I made a post and in it, they asked for Donations.

The group in witch I put the post did not want this kind of a post, and as per, got my backside in a mess once more. This, I seem to be good at.

Anyway, I sent an e-mail with explanation, and, as of today, am in good standing.

Well, Everybody, I have a lot of crow to eat here today, so, I had better get to it.

PS, Funny, but that ZZ comment pops up every now and again. I love it.

1. PrettyPanther profile image86
      PrettyPantherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I admire a person who can publicly admit they made a mistake.  Hat tip to you, ZZ.  Oops, I mean OLY.  smile

OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank You,

Glad to be back. Will try to get something we all can kick around, and post later.

I did UPDATE my WEBSITE and made all corrections to all misspelled words, now that I have a, SPELL CHECK that works.

It is good to go again. Just made my first post on it yesterday, and it worked just fine.

Have a great day, and, again,

Thank You.

2. 0
    Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago

My husband seems to stay in the doghouse all the time.  hahah He always says he would love to have a beard like the ZZ Top guys.   I think the band's cool, but I won't put up with hubby having a beard like that.  Told him if he dared try it, I'd catch him asleep and cut the beard off.  Mainly 'cause he's a sloppy eater and I just know there'd be gravy or 'sketti sauce in it all the time.  LOL

OLYHOOCHposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I thought that, Leave ZZ alone, was neat. When a beard gets long, it also is very soft.

Had a lady frirnd one tine and her hair was down to her waste. All night long she keep waking me up, GET OFF MY HAIR.

SO, kinda works both ways, LOL

Glad to be back,

ZZ-OLY, LOL