jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (16 posts)

Is this realy what you want:Radicals bringing campaign for Shariah to

1. OLYHOOCH profile image58
    OLYHOOCHposted 6 years ago

WASHINGTON – Three British Islamic activists are planning a pro-Shariah law rally in front of the White House next week, arguing that it is the solution for all of America's problems.

The March called Shariah-4-America will call on American Muslims to advocate Shariah law, and for Americans to run the country's business by Shariah.

The Muslim clerics are Anjem Choudary, Abu Izzadeen and Sayful Islam, all of whom have been associated with Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad's group al-Muhajidoun.

Read about plans for the United States, in "Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America"

Sayful Islam says the message is clear: The American dream is a farce.

"The message we're going to present is two-fold. The first is the fallacy of the American dream. The American dream has become a nightmare. The message of freedom and democracy has failed the people it's trying to help," Islam remarked.

"The American people are suffering and are seeing oppression. They need to remove the tyrants of our time. The biggest tyrant of our time is Barack Obama, the American president," Islam commented.

Read more: Radicals bringing campaign for Shariah to White House http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=267785#ixzz1EzdC7FwA

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO READ THE REST OF THIS STORY,

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.vi … eId=267785

OLY

1. Ralph Deeds profile image69
      Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I live in Detroit where we have the largest number of Muslims in the U.S. I haven't heard a single word from any of them about Sharia. Most of them appear to be pretty well assimilated to our American way of life. The Imams decried 911 and speak out against terrorism. I haven't heard any mention of Sharia. There are a lot more items higher on my worry list, e.g., 15% unemployment, the lives and money wasted in our endless war in Afghanistan, broken public pension systems and huge state budget deficit, etc. Scalia, the Kochs and the Tea Party are a bigger threat than a couple of radical Muslims from the UK.

1. OLYHOOCH profile image58
        OLYHOOCHposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would like to first, Thank You for getting my attention to, RE-DO YOUR WEBSITE.

You were right in you statement of, OLY, you could not pass a 3rd grade spelling test.

SO, I spent two days re-doing the whole WEBSITE, again i say, Thank You.

As to this topic, I have heard so much talk about these issues that I thought I would post it around and try to get a General opinion.

Thank's,

OLY

1. bgamall profile image84
          bgamallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't worry about it. It won't happen. We have separation of church and state, and I am more worried about people like Bachmann who dont seem to get that.

2. Jeff Berndt profile image91
      Jeff Berndtposted 6 years ago in reply to this

""The American people are suffering and are seeing oppression. They need to remove the tyrants of our time. The biggest tyrant of our time is Barack Obama, the American president," Islam commented. "

Sounds like these guys and the tea party are natural allies.

1. profile image60
        covert1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Liberty always has been and always be the only solution. Liberty is God's law, not allah's.

http://covert2.wordpress.com

1. bgamall profile image84
          bgamallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Christian liberty is not the same as political liberty. They are two totally different things.

2. Jeff Berndt profile image91
          Jeff Berndtposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You do know that when you're talking about God, you're talking about the same entity that the Jews call YHWH and that the Muslims call Allah, right?

1. BillyDRitchie profile image60
            BillyDRitchieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Um, no, you're not....

1. Jeff Berndt profile image91
              Jeff Berndtposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you are. Same God, the God of Abraham. Or did you mean that when covert1 talks about god, he means some other unspecified deity?

2. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

Oh NO!!

3 foreign wackos freely expressing their beliefs at a rally outside the White House, with the intention of convincing Americans to give up their freedoms (including, ironically enough, the right to express your beliefs)!!

Where is Superman when you need him!?!?!?

Won't someone save the children from this horror!?!?!

What about the 3 billion vulnerable and impressionable American seniors?!?!?

3. dingdondingdon profile image61
    dingdondingdonposted 5 years ago

Kind of amuses me that the "extremist Muslims" Republicans hate so much appear to hold the exact same opinions as Republicans themselves.

Odd, I'm unaware of any Republicans that favor sawing heads off with goat knives because they refuse to bow to a certain ideologial or religious view.

Guess I missed the memo.....

1. dingdondingdon profile image61
        dingdondingdonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, just shooting up clinics full of innocent staff members because they refuse to bow to a certain idealogical view.

And exactly which mainline GOP or conservative organization endorses or calls for such actions?

1. junko profile image79
            junkoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Many mainline GOP or conservative organization may not endorse radical and insane actions, but many online unorganized righties endorse worst.

working