jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Why Does Barack Obama Have a Connecticut Social Security Card?

1. AnnCee profile image81
    AnnCeeposted 5 years ago

And how did he work at Baskin Robbins in Honolulu two years before he got it?

I'm beginning to think both his mother and he were/are CIA operatives.

Why was Stanley Ann Dunham always listed as "male" on her social security card except when she lived in Bothell, WA under the name Phyliss Albriktsen?

1. Ralph Deeds profile image68
      Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'll bite. Why?

1. weholdthesetruths profile image60
        weholdthesetruthsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nobody knows.    Some people did a search for social security numbers, and found quite a few of them registered to Obama, Soetoro, and variations thereof that would be very unlikely to be anyone else, and found a whole LOT of them, scattered around the country.   

Yet, residences?   Almost none.   Could there be another Barak Obama?  Of course.   But 20 plus of them?   Seems highly unlikely. 

What it all means?   I don't know.   How Obama's generally accepted SS number came to be is yet another mystery.   I have never met anyone whose SS didn't reflect their birth zone (city), except for people who are quite old, and they applied for theirs far from where they were born. 

Howver, Obama's not very old.   So how he could be assigned a CT zone SS number?  Nobody knows.   He won't say. 

It's just one little tidbit of all things we don't know about him, and he refuses to shed any light on.

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

I have seen a pretty good circumstantial case that Obama's  whole family is CIA.His first job out of college was supposedly working for a CIA front company
    which took him to Pakistan and Afghanistan
    if I remember right.

3. AnnCee profile image81
    AnnCeeposted 5 years ago

Fascinating read.  Wayne Madsen.  New to me.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/08/18 … -i-and-ii/

Obama grandmama laundering CIA payments to Marcos.

Obama mama neck deep in Asia ops.

Obama destroying America.

1. pylos26 profile image77
      pylos26posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe so he can get retirement when he is eligible...duhhhhh.

4. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago

The lamestream media would be all over these discrepancies if Shiny was a republican but since he's not, the LM will always give him a pass.  It gives the general public more reasons to continue to disregard the LM and hasten its demise.

5. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

"The lamestream media". Good one. The lamestream media is controlled by the same forces that control Obama.